Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Capri is here

Yesterday little baby Capri was born! She was born at 11:02 pm. She weighs 10 pounds and 4 ounces. She is twenty-two inches!!!! I went and saw her today and she was the cutest
not-so-little thing I have ever seen! She has the cutest little rosie red, chubby cheeks. She wasn't awake all the way when I went but I got the cutest pictues that i will put on soon after i download them!!! And here they are!!!!


I am with my friend Ady right now!!! She is my bestest friend ever!!! We are going to watch a Knights Tale in just a minute so gotta run!!
Sending love out to all the people who read this!!!
Amanda Nield
This is me holding little baby Capri in the hospital!!

1 comment:

Chels said...

You better put some pictures on and fast woman! Because some of us aren't close enough to just make a ten minute trip to see her!