Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Volleyball 2011

So since it's been FOREVER since I've updated before this week I've decided to go through the past year and update the world on the most important things that have happened. Volleyball, basically being my entire life, must be mentioned in at least one post. This last year I was a Junior and I was good enough to play both JV and Varsity on our school team, which at our school is a great accomplishment in volleyball. Our JV team went undefeated all season long, and our Varsity team only lost one game. We were region champions and sadly took 6th in state out of 16 teams. I say sadly because we should've won. At the end of the season I got the great honor of being on the 1st team All Valley (Huge honor). I loved our team this year because we were all so close! We were ALL pretty much sisters. We did EVERYTHING together, from hanging out on the weekends, to going to the football games together, to team sleepovers. It was so incredible how close we all were. And the best part was that one of my best friends was on the team with me:) She's the blonde one that's in almost every single picture:) Here are just a few pictures to kind of show what the season was like, even though there aren't many pictures of us actually playing!

No comments: